Rendering Videos with Audio Problem

Topics: User Forum
Jan 7 at 6:16 PM
Edited Jan 7 at 6:16 PM
Please help me! I need to implement this code urgently, my job is at stake over it!!!!

I really need some help here. I am trying to combine some videos using Splicer in order to avoid the flicker created between videos using a playlist. I am calling WindowsMediaRenderer and am able to compile my code. However, when running the code and creating a new instance of the renderer with my videos, I get the error "The selected windows media profile encodes audio information, yet no audio group exists." The video files are .wmv and most definitely have audio. Are the audio tracks supposed to be extracted separately from the videos and used as inputs when combining with WindowsMediaRenderer? I am able to successfully create firstVideoClip and secondVideoClip found in the code below so I know the file paths are working. The error comes from "using (WindowsMediaRenderer renderer = new WindowsMediaRenderer...."

Here is the code snippet for Splicer:
 using (ITimeline timeline = new DefaultTimeline())
            {

IGroup group = timeline.AddVideoGroup(32, 720, 576);

var firstVideoClip = group.AddTrack().AddVideo(PathOne);
                var secondVideoClip = group.AddTrack().AddVideo(PathTwo), firstVideoClip.Duration);

using (WindowsMediaRenderer renderer = new WindowsMediaRenderer(timeline, outputVideoPath, WindowsMediaProfiles.LowQualityVideo))
                {
                    renderer.Render();
                }
            }