Call for contributors

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum
Coordinator
Feb 22, 2007 at 6:30 PM
Hi All,

I'm incredibly busy of late, and don't have any projects which require the Splicer library underway at the moment - so I've been neglecting the project, however it does seem we have a few keen users out there.

I'm looking for people to contribute patches, or even new features (like additional Renderers you may have whipped up) for the Splicer project so we can start moving forward again with releases and growing the project into something we'll all enjoy using.

In light of this I've already promoted a few of you to the developer "role":

• FadiK
  • mikeydelamonde
  • mille562

So you will be able to install the TFS client and contribute changes to the source code, if anyone else out there would be interested in contributing to this project then just respond here and we'll get you added to the list.

Cheers,

- Alex
Developer
Feb 25, 2007 at 7:10 AM
Thanks Alex.

I have made a small change to help the library load a sequence of images from one
image; hence creating an animation of those images.

I will hopefuly update this very soon so that its reflected here in the public project.
Coordinator
Mar 21, 2007 at 9:33 PM
Hi guys... I understand everyones busy (including myself) so I was wondering if perhaps I could just be emailed the "rough and ready" patches you all have and I'll attempt to incorporate them into the Splicer codebase myself so I can move towards pushing out a beta release some time soon.

Please email any patches to: bittercoder@gmail.com