Discussions under Developer Forum

Render in memory (to stream or byte[]) - not to file

first post: Prybe wrote: Hi, I see this code part... IRenderer renderer = ...

c# library decrease and increase volume audio track

first post: zoyus wrote: 0 down vote favorite How Can I control the volumen from the audi...

Doing the example 3 I getting all the images of the video rotate 180º, which is weird!

first post: zoyus wrote: Doing the example 3 I getting all the images of the video rotate 18...

How do I garbage collect an application using multiple timelines and renderers

first post: creisti86 wrote: I created an application that automatically converts all audio file...

watermark video mp4/mov/avi

first post: lora wrote: hello i use your code example, for watermark a video, as in ...

latest post: Hermanoid wrote: Lora, (If you still have his question after 7+ months), I have an...

pan zoom effect

first post: serdarozkan41 wrote: how to add pan zoom effect video string[] resimlerx = Directory.Ge...

Generating more than one video concurrently - multithreading please help!

first post: Ziutek2 wrote: Hi, I have 12 threading CPU so I wanted to generate at least 3 vide...

video compression

first post: wenjuneagle wrote: I convert the 51 images to the video. but it has 905M. it is too g...

latest post: vesper443 wrote: AVIFileRenderer creates a highDefinition video with almost 200Mbps ...

Windows 2008 Dependencies

first post: rkierner wrote: I'm trying to use splicer in an application I'm writing that will r...

latest post: AidinEslami wrote: Turns out that Windows 2008 doesn't have the components necessary t...

Progress of Rendering

first post: saneesh wrote: Hi All,From the example i got this code IRenderer renderer; ...

latest post: Jonesy57 wrote: I found a solution to the above problem. First of all, put all of...