Discussions under User Forum

Rendering Videos with Audio Problem

first post: hwalker92 wrote: Please help me! I need to implement this code urgently, my job is a...

c# library decrease and increase volume audio track

first post: zoyus wrote: 0 down vote favorite How Can I control the volumen from the audi...

WHERE CAN I FIND THE LATEST .DLL FILE?

first post: StijnBollen wrote: When I download the last version, I keep getting a version without...

latest post: Hermanoid wrote: Stijn, I know about as much as you about this. I do not, however,...

watermark video mp4/mov/avi

first post: lora wrote: hello i use your code example, for watermark a video, as in ...

latest post: Hermanoid wrote: Lora, (If you still have his question after 7+ months), I have an...

pan zoom effect

first post: serdarozkan41 wrote: how to add pan zoom effect video string[] resimlerx = Directory.Ge...

Support for real-time "scrubbing"?

first post: HolySamosa wrote: I'd like to use Splicer for multi-track-video-editor-like applic...

latest post: HolySamosa wrote: Wow, it's been eons but I don't think I ever made modifications t...

Poor Image Quality...Anyone?

first post: ricketts wrote: I have seen the earlier posts, but no one replies, is this not poss...

latest post: Yarivar wrote: Thanks pselvey! Just download any desired prx file, replace the fi...

Generate video with mp3

first post: sodevrom wrote: Hello, I have been testing splicer on various PC's and I have an ...

How to insert a picture from the images that make up the video?

first post: Frastono wrote: hello i write in vb.asp.net you know how to insert a picture fro...

from Images to video in vb asp.net

first post: Frastono wrote: Hi, I would like to use in vb asp.net application the splicer dll...